Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Frustrated and Disappointed by My Pregnancy Stretch Mark Cream

Giving life is such a miracle that you cannot really help but cry once you have that bundle of joy in your arms; but you will also cry for an entirely different reason once you realize that your pregnancy stretch mark cream was not effective.

This happened to me and it is really frustrating. I religiously applied stretch mark cream in my belly since my first trimester and yet I still have these unsightly marks in my belly. I knew I should have read product reviews first before buying rather than relying on advertisements alone.

I may be suffering now but I will make sure that my friends will not have a similar awful experience.

Learn more about best stretch marks creams to know what best for you.

1 comment:

  1. Stretch marks on breast is not good to all woman, it lowers our sexual appearance to our partner. So before this things get worst to our life, we must prevent this things before its too late.

    ReplyDelete